Many girls can boast of having long and beautiful hair, but in the long run, this hairstyle can be problematic for them. Stray strands can, for example, unexpectedly fall into a soup plate or get caught during dancing and playing. So, can you maintain comfort without shortening your child's hair? Fortunately, yes!
All you need to do is make your daughter a comfortable hairstyle! For this purpose, hair accessories for children such as hairbands, hair clips, or suitable hair ties will be useful. It doesn't have to be complicated hairstyles to control girls' hair - a simple ponytail or a delicate bun will suffice to significantly increase the child's comfort during playtime.
Can hair accessories for children help maintain good hair condition?
Girls' headbands, hair clips, and hair ties are most commonly used when creating hairstyles for big events such as weddings or communions. However, it is worth starting to use them also during daily hair styling for children because they can help with proper hair care and keep it in good condition. How so?
Properly securing the hair can minimize mechanical damage during play. There is a greater risk that your daughter will catch something with her loose hair than with a traditional ponytail.
It's a good idea to tie the hair just before going to sleep. This also reduces damage resulting from the child's head contacting the pillow and continuous compression of the hair while changing position. However, it's important not to tie them too tightly as it can weaken the hair follicles.
Remember to give your child's hair a break. They shouldn't be tied up for 24 hours a day, as this can have the opposite effect and lead to excessive hair loss and scalp pain. Moderation is key, so it's worth giving your child's hair time to relax in the evening.
You can also create a shared ritual where you comb your child's hair with a soft brush for a certain amount of time. This will not only take care of such an important element of your child's appearance but also bring you closer together.
What should you know before buying the first hair accessories for children?
Headbands, hair clips, and hair ties are accessories that should not only create a beautiful hairstyle on your daughter's head. There are also several other aspects that you should consider before putting these products in your shopping cart.
- Material. Hair accessories for children should keep the hairstyle in place and at the same time be gentle on the sensitive scalp. Make sure that the chosen headbands or hair clips for girls are made of safe materials that will not hurt your child or cause allergic reactions.
- Shape. Try to choose girl's hair clips that are more rounded at the ends. This minimizes the risk of scratches and injuries during wild play.
- Pins and needles. Headbands for girls with small needles may hold better on the head, but on the other hand, they can also cause your child's scalp to hurt. Check how sharp the needles on the headband are, and if you can, choose smooth models.
- Matching with the outfit. Hair clips, headbands, and hair ties for girls should also match the whole outfit that your child will be wearing to the important event. Therefore, if you already have a dress for your daughter, think about what color and shape of children's hair accessories to choose.
- Occasion. It is important that hair accessories for your child are also appropriately chosen for the event you are attending. Consider whether you can opt for shiny accessories or better choose more subdued hairstyle elements.
- Quantity. More doesn't always mean better. If you are choosing a girl's hairband, go for delicate hair clips for kids. You can create more elaborate hairstyles when you don't plan to use many hair accessories on your daughter's head. The most important thing is to keep moderation.
- Your child's comfort. Firstly, your daughter should feel comfortable with the chosen hair accessories. Nothing should hurt, scratch or cause an allergic reaction while wearing children's hair accessories. Secondly - the chosen headbands and hair clips for girls should simply appeal to her! That's why you should ask for her opinion before buying a set of hair clips and ties for your child.
Girls' headbands, hair clips for girls, hair ties that you can find at Zoya
At Zoya, we know that styling is not just about a dress for girls, but also about accessories that give the whole look its character. If you're looking for hair accessories for your child that will complement your daughter's look and allow you to create a beautiful hairstyle, check out the ACCESSORIES section.
We have many options of headbands, clips for girls, and hair ties in our assortment, which will tame all unruly strands and allow you to achieve the desired effect. You will find both subdued and glamorous accessories, including models with pearls, sequins, diamonds, fabric, tulle, and in various non-traditional shapes.
We are confident that among our products, you will find a set that, combined with a dress for girls, will delight everyone - both event guests and your daughter. Check out the accessories available in our offer.